Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's cold outside..

While I'm in my warm bed, I can't help but worry that my daughter might freeze tonight. She lives in a shithole and hasn't paid the $225 a week they are sucking out of her. She's going to go home from work and I just know the lady is going to kick her out.

I can't fucking stand this. I fucking hate this. I really, really hate that I can't take care of my daughter like normal mothers do. I cant welcome her into my warm home and give her a comfortable spot to rest her head.

I fucking hate this.

1 comment:

  1. Kim you are right you are not a normal Mom...you are an amazing incredible Mom who has had to make unbelievable choices that no mom should ever have to make. Keep the faith that you have made the right choices. Peace and love you my friend.

    Michele Labonte-Veras

    ReplyDelete