Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Apparently my daughter is trying to move to North Carolina with her boyfriend who she barely knows. Who also, is an addict.

They're also supposed to be getting married and everyone that knows this is just acting like it's no big deal. Just like they're acting like it's no big deal she's moving. I don't get it. Why is nobody questioning what happened to the "program" she was supposedly in? Why not? Why doesn't anyone, other than myself, question her?

Because they're smart, that's why. Why fucking bother torturing themselves.

She hasn't told me any of this. Hasn't even called me. Because she knows it's a fucked up idea, that's why and she knows I'll tell her that.

Doesn't anybody wonder or worry that she's a heroin addict in his family? Maybe I'm supposed to do the same thing. Just act like it's no big deal.

They'll wonder when she robs them blind.

She hasn't changed, she certainly isn't clean and she's still sick. So her actions are going to be the same there. Lying, stealing, cheating, hiding and getting sicker.

Only two ways out of that mess. North Carolina or anywhere else.

In JAIL or DEAD.

Still waiting for that fucking phone call.

Goodbye Alyssa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment